Notifications
Clear all

2013 Subaru Outback "Present fault" is a B1650.

2013 Subaru Outback My Outback was involved in a front end collision on the right side. The passenger dash airbag is the only bag that did not deploy. As you can see in the attached photos, all of the codes show as "Past faults". The only code showing as "Present fault" is a B1650. From what I can learn online, the airbag control module is under the back end of the console and the occupant module is under the passenger side seat. My question is, do I need to send both in to be cleared to restore function, or just the occupant module? 

2013 Subaru Outback
2013 Subaru Outback1
2013 Subaru Outback2
This topic was modified 2 weeks ago by Mike Jones
Topic starter Posted : 04/17/2024 4:57 pm
Serge - MyAirbags Team
Noble Member Moderator

It is important to note that if the airbag module has not been reset yet, we highly recommend doing so. This is crucial as the module retains crash data after the airbags deploy in an accident. So we recommend sending that for reset.

Furthermore, we also handle seat belt repairs, so if any are locked or stuck, we can assist in fixing those as well. Thank you!

https://blog.myairbags.com/fix-subaru-srs-airbag-code-b1650-occupant-classification-system-malfunction

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/17/2024 5:16 pm
Share: