Notifications
Clear all

2022 Tesla Model X Positive Battery Overload Crash Pyro-Fuse Disconnect Terminal Repair

I had a question about SKU: 8163

Tesla Model X (2010-2022) Positive Battery Overload Crash Pyro-Fuse Disconnect Terminal Repair

To my knowledge, this fuse uses a pyrotechnic charge to physically deform and blow apart a solid metal internal connection.

If my fuse is blown as described, are both the explosive charge/squib and the metal going to be replaced? I just want to know what specifically is being replaced vs. repaired as this is such a safety critical feature.

If so, are the replacement parts absolutely equivalent to Tesla's original parts? Perhaps you are using a known good supply of fuses somehow to rebuild these?

I have many airbags and a fuse that I would like to have repaired or replaced, so I would love to use your service.

Thank you.

Topic starter Posted : 05/24/2022 1:46 pm
Serge - MyAirbags Team
Noble Member Moderator

We replace both the pyro fuse and any other parts that need to be replaced once we get your part in and take a look. We only use parts that are compatible with Tesla. The service takes 1-2 days, you just place your order on our website and we will send you a notification for payment once we are done with the service.

Thank you!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/24/2022 1:46 pm
Share: