Notifications
Clear all

2016 Honda Accord I would like to have the unit reset

Vadim

I have a 2016 Honda Accord that was hit lightly behind the passenger rear wheel. The passenger curtain & seat air bags deployed.mNone of the seatbelts are locked. . I would like to have the unit reset, at the end of the day I will need the airbag light off. I'm wondering if it is possible to setup the vehicle without replacing the two airbags? Even if none of the airbags worked and the light is out, that would be acceptable. Either way I want to send the unit to you to reset, I'm just trying to figure out what other work I need to do so that we don't have to reset it multiple times. Thanks

Topic starter Posted : 11/29/2022 1:40 pm
Serge - MyAirbags Team
Noble Member Moderator

The airbag module is connected to all of your airbags, sensors and seat belts.  If those parts check out fine then your last step is to get the airbag module reset. All of those components should be working properly in order for the airbag system to work properly and airbag light to go away. The airbag module reset service takes 24 hours and the cost is $69.99 plus shipping. You can click the link below to begin your order:

https://www.myairbags.com/search/?make=HONDA&model=ACCORD&year=2016

Thank you!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/29/2022 1:40 pm
Share: