Notifications
Clear all

2021 Chrysler Voyager seatbelts and the airbag module must be sent to you for repair

I have the 2021 Chrysler Voyager. It had hit a small object on the freeway and somehow it pushed through the front bumper and triggered speed sensor. All 4 front airbag deployed ( Drivers wheel and knee and passenger in dash and knee) and front seatbelts are locked. it is my understanding that the seatbelts and the airbag module must be sent to you for repair and reset. Also, do I need to send in the occupancy sensor or the occupancy sensors should be fine? Please send me the price quote and removal instruction. Thank you!

2021 Chrysler Voyager seatbelts and the airbag module must be sent to you for repair
Topic starter Posted : 05/17/2022 12:00 pm
Serge - MyAirbags Team
Noble Member Moderator

We are not able to tell you if the sensors need to be replaced, you will have to take it to a dealer or mechanic to have them let you know.
We are able to reset the airbag module if your vehicle was in an accident. The cost for the reset service is $54.99. Pricing on the seatbelts depends on how many electrical plugs are on each belt. A belt can have up to 3 plugs.

1 plug = Single Stage ($79.99)
2 plugs = Dual Stage ($104.99)
3 plugs = Triple Stage ($124.99)   

Please keep in mind this price doesn't include the return shipping. You can visit our website, MyAirbags.com to create your order, view your full total and print out a FedEx shipping label that you can use. There is a 24-hour turnaround time for both of these services, we will send you an email notification for payment once we are done with your parts.

Please also note, seat belts are considered Hazardous Material by law and will require a signature upon delivery.

https://www.myairbags.com/search/?make=CHRYSLER&model=VOYAGER&year=2021

Thank you!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/17/2022 12:01 pm
Serge - MyAirbags Team
Noble Member Moderator

Your airbag module is located under the radio on the floor.

https://www.myairbags.com/srs-airbag-control-module-location-lookup/

To remove your airbag control module, follow these steps:

1. First find the srs computer module. In most cars it is under the center console that is between the two front seats, or center of the dash on the floor. In most GM cars it is under the driver or passenger seat.
  2. Disconnect the positive battery cable and wait 3 min.
  3. You are now safe to unplug the airbag control module harness wiring plugs.

To install your airbag control module:

1. All airbag srs components must be installed and connected properly before installing the airbag control module. This includes air bags, seat belts, clock spring and impact sensors.
  2. Disconnect the battery and bolt down the module and then connect the harness wiring plugs.
  3. Wait 3 minutes before installing the airbag module in the vehicle.
  4. Bolt down module with all bolts and then connect harness plugs. (if not then, could deploy roof airbags and seat belts)
  5. Vehicle needs to be flat on the ground. Not elevated on a jack or lift. (if not then, could deploy roof airbags and seat belts)
  6. Reconnect battery cables.

Thank you!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/17/2022 12:02 pm
Serge - MyAirbags Team
Noble Member Moderator

That is the airbag module for your vehicle. Your part number is 68480707AC.

Pricing on the seatbelts depends on how many electrical plugs are on each belt. A belt can have up to 3 plugs.

1 plug = Single Stage ($79.99)
2 plugs = Dual Stage ($104.99)
3 plugs = Triple Stage ($124.99)

You can create your order on the website, MyAirbags.com to view your full total with the shipping.

Thank you! 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/17/2022 12:06 pm
Serge - MyAirbags Team
Noble Member Moderator

we do have them..please apply a piece of masking tape on them and write down what you wanted us to replace

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/17/2022 12:09 pm
Serge - MyAirbags Team
Noble Member Moderator

yes, we would undo the stitching install the new piece and then restitch

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/17/2022 12:10 pm
Serge - MyAirbags Team
Noble Member Moderator

no additional cost

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/17/2022 12:11 pm

2021 Chrysler Voyager
2021 Chrysler Voyager1
2021 Chrysler Voyager2
ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 05/17/2022 1:35 pm

Thank you. Do you have removal instructions for Chrysler Pacifica/Voyager that can be sent to me?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 05/17/2022 2:28 pm

Could you confirm that the clips that you have will be the exact match that Chrysler has and will clip in into the pillar opening on the vehicle?
What will be the procedure to install these clips? As I can see from the OEM clip it cannot be open. Will you cut the belt and resew after the replacement of the clip?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 05/17/2022 2:38 pm

I am about to send in my Airbag and control module for repair but have a question about the seat belt retainer clip (please see the attached photographs). Looks like the clips were damaged during the accident and I'm wondering if you can replace them and what is the cost?

Thank you

2021 Chrysler Voyager3
2021 Chrysler Voyager4
ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 05/17/2022 4:03 pm

Is there an additional cost for the clips and the labor associated with restitching the belts? What would be the new total for the 3 stage belt in this case?

Thank you so much!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 05/17/2022 4:07 pm
Share: