Notifications
Clear all

2012 F150 module and seat belts repair

I have an accident free 2012 F150 SC FX4 which I have owned since new. Recently an unwanted air bag light has appeared on the dash after simply loading a side by side on a trailer that was attached to the truck without the ignition on. The following morning the air bag light was displayed. I have used an XTOOL D8 to diagnose this issue and it looks like a few things going on. I'll attach a few pics for reference as the ohms in a number of areas appear out of spec. My question to you would be, is it in my best interest to send the air bag control module along with the passenger seatbelt pretensioner or just the pretensioner?

Thank you very much and hope to hear from you soon.
2012 F150 module and seat belts repair
2012 F150 module and seat belts repair1
2012 F150 module and seat belts repair2
2012 F150 module and seat belts repair3
2012 F150 module and seat belts repair4
2012 F150 module and seat belts repair5
Topic starter Posted : 07/09/2022 1:35 pm
Serge - MyAirbags Team
Noble Member Moderator

I would just send in whatever belt you're getting the codes for. The airbag module typically only needs to be reset if your vehicle was in an accident and the airbags were deployed.
Pricing on the seatbelts depends on how many electrical plugs are on each belt. A belt can have up to 3 plugs.

1 plug = Single Stage ($79.99)
2 plugs = Dual Stage ($104.99)
3 plugs = Triple Stage ($124.99)

Please keep in mind this price doesn't include the return shipping. You can visit our website, MyAirbags.com to create your order, view your full total and print out a FedEx shipping label that you can use. There is a 24-hour turnaround time for this service, we will send you an email notification for payment once we are done with your parts.

Please also note, seat belts are considered Hazardous Material by law and will require a signature upon delivery.

Thank you!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/09/2022 1:35 pm
Share: