Notifications
Clear all

2005 Tahoe rebuild the stock belt

I have a 2005 Tahoe and was wondering how much to rebuild the stock belt from the right rear. They don’t have airbag squibs on them at all so I figured they’re be cheaper. It’s just not retracting they way it should anymore.

Would you just clean the original belt or replace it?

Topic starter Posted : 12/05/2022 6:16 pm
Serge - MyAirbags Team
Noble Member Moderator

Pricing on the seat belts depends on how many electrical plugs are on each belt. A belt can have up to 3 plugs.

1 plug = Single Stage ($89.99)
2 plugs = Dual Stage ($119.99)
3 plugs = Triple Stage ($129.99)

Please keep in mind this price doesn't include the return shipping. You can visit our website, MyAirbags.com to create your order, view your full total and print out a FedEx shipping label that you can use. There is a 24-hour turnaround time for this service, we will send you an email notification for payment once we are done with your parts.

Please also note, seat belts are considered Hazardous Material by law and will require a signature upon delivery.

Thank you!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/05/2022 6:17 pm
Serge - MyAirbags Team
Noble Member Moderator

If the belt has an igniter then it should have at least 1 plug, can you send me a picture of the belt so I can confirm that this is in fact repairable by our tech?

Thank you!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/05/2022 6:18 pm

Ok. Since mine does not have any plugs would that not be cheaper? Also are you able to rebuild it since it doesn’t fall into your category of single-stage dual-stage or three-stage?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 12/05/2022 8:44 pm

I’ll have to gain access to the pretensioner. I’ll try to get it tomorrow.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 12/05/2022 10:13 pm
Share: