Notifications
Clear all

2001 BMW M Roadster

Matt Sanders
New Member Registered

Hi, my airbag light is illuminated on my dash. I have tried to clear it using three different devices/scanners without success. Attached is a photo of the error codes coming up on the scanner. Looking for troubleshooting help. Thanks.

IMG 3970
IMG 3971
Resized 20230622 112130

Topic starter Posted : 07/08/2023 12:48 pm
Topic Tags
Serge - MyAirbags Team
Noble Member Moderator

Your airbag module is connected to your airbags, sensors and seatbelts. You can take it to a mechanic so they can scan your module for codes and those codes will let you know what you need to get repaired. Also please check all wiring around seatbelt.

If the module only has crash history from the accident then you can send it to us and we can reset it. We are not able to repair these modules so if you have lost communication or an internal failure code then that module will need to be replaced.   Thank you!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/09/2023 11:43 pm
Matt Sanders
New Member Registered

I provided images of the scanner results. Were you able to see them? 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 07/09/2023 11:50 pm
Serge - MyAirbags Team
Noble Member Moderator

Yes its something sensor or seatbelt. Sonds meby like loose wires. We specialize in resetting crash data in srs module after the accident only  and repair seatbelts . was your vehicle involved in an accident?

If your vehicle was in an accident, we are able to reset the airbag module for you. There is a 24-hour turnaround time for the service and the cost for the reset is $69.99

This post was modified 10 months ago 2 times by Serge - MyAirbags Team
ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/10/2023 12:13 am
Share: