How do I send my item for repair?
Save Time & Money!
Send your original part for repair and save hundreds!
Watch this short video and find out how to send your parts for repair.
1. Create an order online:
- Visit our website MyAirbags.com
- Add service to cart.
- Create an account or check out as a guest.
- We recommend that you create an account so you can track the status of your order.
- Package your part and send it to us.
Payments are due after we receive the parts and repairs are complete.
- Credit card - We accept all major credit cards.
We will then send an email/text notification after your order is repaired. All payments are processed through PayPal.
2. Package your parts:
Please make sure that your item is securely packed covering all fragile parts: plugs, screens and or corners. Please use enough bubble wrap or newspaper to make sure the item does not get damaged while in transit. Sometimes we receive some very badly packed parcels where the item has been damaged during transit.
- Carefully remove your part from your vehicle. Please see our removal instructions if you are not sure how to remove it, or take it your local body shop.
- Securely pack your part, using the correct box so that it cannot be damaged in transit. Take special care when packing.
- Include your Name, Return Address, Phone Number, Email Address, and Year, Make & Model of the vehicle.
- If it is determined after testing that we cannot repair your part, you will only owe shipping. There is no repair charge.
If you have a special request or an update to your order then that can be done after we receive your part. Do not include any notes with your order. After we have your part, you can call or email for any order changes or with any special tech notes/instructions.
Keep your tracking number handy! So, you will know when it gets to us.
3. Send parts for repair to us:
We prefer you ship to us via FedEx or the United States Post Office. We don't recommend using UPS, because they don't include your return address on the shipping label. UPS stores use their address as your return shipping address. We need your name, address, phone number and email to ship it back to you.
Send your parts to:
1707 Enterprise Drive
Buford, Georgia 30518
Include with your part:
- Your Name
- Your Return Address
- Your Phone number, email address
- Year, make and model of vehicle.