Do you sell replacement airbag control modules?
Yes, MyAirbags does sell replacement airbag computer modules.
- We recommend that you use the part number that is on top of your module to locate a replacement module. When you purchase a used or new airbag control module it may need to be programmed/configured to your vehicle.
- Search our Parts In Stock & Ready to Ship
When calling to order a replacement airbag computer module, please be prepared to give our customer service representatives the original module part number. Once we have the original module part number, we will be able to verify if we have the module in stock.
Do you have module part number?
- Locate the part number that is on top of your module.
- Use the number to look in our Inventory to see if we have it in stock.
- To have the module work you will first need to replace it with the correct part number.
- Then a new or used module may need to be additionally programmed to the vehicle VIN.
- Please note that not all vehicles require to have VIN programmed.
Not sure why airbag light is on?
Was the vehicle in an accident?
If, Yes, vehicle was in an accident, send airbag module to us for reset
- If you know your vehicle was in an accident, then MyAirbags can absolutely help you and reset your airbag module.
- We provide Reset & Return service to reset airbag control modules.
- If your vehicle was in an accident, we recommend that you send your original module to us for reset to avoid an additional trip to the dealer for coding.
- Most of the late model cars will have partial VIN stored in the airbag control module.
If, No, vehicle was not in accident, you don't send for reset.
- Take your vehicle to a body shop to be scanned by them to see what code the module has.
- If they tell you: You have a bad seat belt, you can send it to us for repair
If they tell you: You have a bad airbag computer, you can use the part number that is on top of your module to locate a replacement module. Then search our inventory for replacement