Notifications
Clear all

B11f9 2020 outback

Quentin Stapleton
New Member Registered

I sent my airbag module and had it reset. I change my rh curtain bag, seat bag and seatbelt. The code b11f9 says side impact deployment. I’ve ohmed all my airbags, seatbelts and impact sensors and compared them to the other side and they all test fine. Could this be the module. I did ensure the connections on everything and traced out my wires. I had that code before I sent the module off to be repaired. I do know the seat has to be rezeroed but it will not let me with that fault. Anyone have a solution or idea. I’ve took it apart several times rechecking everything.

Topic starter Posted : 02/21/2024 2:11 am
Serge - MyAirbags Team
Noble Member Moderator

Thank you for reaching out.  What's your order number so I can look you up?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/21/2024 2:47 am
Quentin Stapleton
New Member Registered

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 02/21/2024 3:32 am
Serge - MyAirbags Team
Noble Member Moderator

If the airbag tested within specs and all the wiring tested out good. I would recommend sending the module back for another reset service under warranty.  Includea note with.your order number .The code is dictating that a deployment had occurred, and all the parts were either replaced or tested good.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/21/2024 2:55 pm
Quentin Stapleton
New Member Registered

okay I will. I checked the impact sensors they don’t read any resistance, I compared to the drivers side and they read the same. So I would assume they are good. When I called today they told me curtain airbag sensor which I would think would be all three on the side. The dealer told me today that he doesn’t know if one that is labeled curtain airbag sensor. 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 02/21/2024 10:41 pm
Serge - MyAirbags Team
Noble Member Moderator

Send srs  module back please.  Looks like crash data is in the module. We will reset it for you for free under warranty

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/21/2024 11:21 pm
Share: