Notifications
Clear all

11 Mercedes Benz Truck Sprinter 2500 srs module

my issue the srs light on and codes--see below...can you guys fix these codes or i need new srs module? also if i get new of dealer or used--is it plug n play or need be programmed?

VIN: WD3PE8CC7B5570257

2011 Mercedes Benz Truck Sprinter 2500 Panel (906.635) V6-3.0L DSL Turbo (642.898)

9003 N2/14 low/high line airbag unit-Under-voltage,

9005 N2/14 low/high line airbag unit-voltage drop on circuit R15

9600 N2/14 low/high line airbag unit- Internal fault

Topic starter Posted : 05/30/2022 4:58 pm
Serge - MyAirbags Team
Noble Member Moderator

So first off was this vehicle in an accident with deployment? 

Let me know!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/30/2022 4:59 pm
Serge - MyAirbags Team
Noble Member Moderator

Thank you for the info it was helpful.

So after talking to my tech he did say that this code (9600 N2/14 low/high line airbag unit- Internal fault) is not good which means the module has to be replaced.

So sending it into our company will not help sorry!

Thank you for your time!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/30/2022 5:00 pm
Serge - MyAirbags Team
Noble Member Moderator

Of course, I am happy to help!

So when purchasing a module new or used module it will need to be programed at the dealership 

they are the only ones that I know of that will have the power to program the module.

Hope that answers your question.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/30/2022 5:02 pm

Was it in accident: Probably, but all airbags and seat belts pretensioners in tact . The vehicle was bought from fleet delivery company with very good maintenance record so owner bought for himself—-drove for many years. Than refistered as a business vehicle under his company—so now its a company owned vehicle—-now company can pay for repairs n now he decided to fix it right.....so the sta light was on for many years since bought——he took to 2 good mechanica they couldn’t figure out...im as a beginner mechanic —see codes in srs n saying lets start with Rebuilding Fixing srs module first since it had codes for internet issues...and the codes dont erase stay there all the time—so i said to owner had to start with srs module.
What you guys suggest based on those codes below? ( those codes were pulled with SnapOn scanner and that was scanner code description——i cant find those codes on google ——hopefully you guys can figure them out

***** sorry for ling story -i just thought ill give what i knew about car maybe will help

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 05/30/2022 7:26 pm

Please if you dont mind asking: if i buy from ebay will it work plug n play or need be programmed? Or only from dealer will work?
i appreciate your time n knowledge

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 05/30/2022 8:55 pm

Forgot to ask Do you guys have srs module in stock i can buy? ((( Let me know what info you need take picture of my srs numbers labels or send while module to you—so you can pre program new srs module that i can buy from you )))

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 05/30/2022 11:23 pm

Thanx that solved alot of my questions now i can breath freely. Ill send guy to a dealer let them deal with it. Thanx again for your help I really appreciate it.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 05/31/2022 12:52 am
Share: