Notifications
Clear all

1984 Monte Carlo with a bad front passenger seat belt

I have a 1984 Monte Carlo with a bad front passenger seat belt. I'm finding it difficult to find OEM replacement belts and was curious to know if this is something that your company can fix or replace and come close to matching. I'm working at restoring my car and want to try to keep it as original looking as possible. Also what would be the cost of a replacement belt?

1984 Monte Carlo with a bad front passenger seat belt
1984 Monte Carlo with a bad front passenger seat belt1
Topic starter Posted : 09/07/2022 3:41 pm
Serge - MyAirbags Team
Noble Member Moderator

We are able to repair this belt, however, it is not listed on our website so you won't be able to create your order. You can simply mail the part to the following address:

MyAirbags
1707 Enterprise Drive
Suite D
Buford, GA 30518

The cost for the belts vary depending on how many electrical plug connectors each belt has and it can have up to 3.
1 plug - $99.99 per belt + shipping
2 plugs - $128.99 per belt + shipping
3 plugs - $144.99 per belt + shipping

Please ensure you put a note that you want the webbing replaced and don't forget to include your name, phone number and return address inside the box. The service takes 24 hours, we will send you a notification for payment once we are done.
Please note, this part is shipped back as Dangerous Goods and will require a signature upon delivery back to you.

Thank you!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/07/2022 3:42 pm
Share: