Notifications
Clear all

Can you reset 2020-2023 Subaru legacy srs modules?

Jaxon

Can you guys reset 2020-2023 subaru legacy srs modules? 98221AN00A-98221AN00E(latest revision). I've used you guys, safetyrestore, and seatbeltmasters in the past, you are known as the top of the food chain/the best, safetyrestore said they can't reset the srs module because it's a locked chip, that one was a 99221AN00B out of a 21 legacy but I've already replaced it with a brand new module from the dealer at a significantly higher cost and these cars have to be coded to the car/ods system then when new. Before I purchase/send you the next 2020 module I have to be reset instead of buying another brand new one, can you tell me if they can truly be reset? Yes I know it would still likely need ods programmed then, just need to know if you can clear crash data on these so i know if im using you guys for resets or just buying all new modules at $300/ea. The next one I have to do is for a 2020 legacy 98221AN00A that I'd be sending you.

Thank you,

Topic starter Posted : 09/08/2023 7:17 pm
Serge - MyAirbags Team
Noble Member Moderator

If your vehicle was in an accident, we can repair the seatbelts and reset the airbag module. 

Pricing on the seatbelts depends on how many electrical plugs are on each belt. A belt can have up to 3 plugs.

1 plug = Single Stage
2 plugs = Dual Stage
3 plugs = Triple Stage
Buckles =       

This price doesn't include the shipping. You can click the link below to view more information about our service. You will also be able to create your order, view your full total, and print out a FedEx shipping label that you can use. There is a 24-hour turnaround time for both of these services, we will send you an email notification for payment once we are done with your parts.

Please note, seat belts are considered Hazardous Material by law and will require a signature upon delivery back to you.

https://www.myairbags.com/product-category/repair-return/

Please do not hesitate to reach out with any further questions, comments, and/or concerns.

If you need help determining what type of seatbelt you have, you can watch the video below.

Thank you!

https://www.myairbags.com/search/?make=SUBARU&model=LEGACY&year=2020

Thank you!

This post was modified 2 months ago by Serge - MyAirbags Team
ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/08/2023 7:18 pm
Share: