Notifications
Clear all

2019 Honda Civic CRV resetting a SRS module

Jeshua

I have a 2019 Honda Civic CRV Touring it was in a side collision, side air bags deployed and seat belt retracted. This has been at a body shop since Dec. of 2021 waiting on a new SRS module part # 77960tlaa32. This is still on back order from Honda.
I have suggested to the shop they send the module to you to be rewritten. They tell me that Honda does not approve of rewriting or resetting a SRS module and they ca only install a new one. My question is does Honda approve resetting the SRS module. Thanks.

Topic starter Posted : 08/29/2022 7:30 pm
Serge - MyAirbags Team
Noble Member Moderator

We are able to reset the airbag module if your vehicle was in an accident ONLY. The cost for the reset service is $74.99 plus shipping.
You can visit our website, MyAirbags.com to create your order, view your full total and print out a FedEx shipping label that you can use. There is a 24-hour turnaround time for this service, we will send you an email notification for payment once we are done with your part.

Please do not send us your module if your vehicle has not been in an accident. We can only clear deployment codes and cannot repair these modules.

https://www.myairbags.com/search/?make=HONDA&model=CIVIC&year=2019

Thank you!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/29/2022 7:31 pm
Share: