Notifications
Clear all

2017 silverado 3500 module

Hello,
I have a 2017 silverado 3500 4wd HD turbo diesel that had a front end accident and both front Airbags and seatbelts deployed. The 2 front belts are locked.

Im mot sure how to Add the correct services since you have so many options on your website.

Can I send you the airbag module and 2 front belts, and your tech determines what the module and belts need to be roadworthy again?

I would like to clear the accident and any trouble codes so I can title and register the vehicle in my state.

Topic starter Posted : 10/05/2021 5:11 pm
MyAirbags Tech Support
Prominent Member Moderator

Hello,
We can definitely reset your airbag module and repair your seat belts. Once you remove the seatbelts, take a look and see how many electrical plugs/wires on each belt. A Belt can have up to 3 electrical plugs/wires. 1 plug = Single Stage, 2 plugs = Dual Stage, 3 plugs - Triple Stage. It is best to create your order online on our website so you can print out a free FedEx shipping label to ship your parts to us. There is a 24-hour turnaround time and we will notify you once we have completed the services for payment. Your package will then be shipped FedEx Ground and will require a signature upon delivery.

Thank you!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/05/2021 7:39 pm
Share: