Notifications
Clear all

2012 INFINITI QX4 srs codes

2012 INFINITI QX4 srs codes
Vin JN1AZ4FH5EM620599
DTC:
B1129 | Airbag Code | Right-hand Side Impact Airbag Module or SRS Explosive Detonator Circuit Open
B1049 | Airbag Code | Driver Airbag Module or SRS Explosive Detonator Circuit Open
B1023 | Airbag Code | Passenger airbag Off Indicator Faulting
B1054 | Airbag Code | Driver Airbag Module or SRS Explosive Detonator Circuit Open
NOTES: customer is double checking wiring and all connections. clock spring and airbags was replaced

Topic starter Posted : 09/13/2023 4:53 pm
Serge - MyAirbags Team
Noble Member Moderator

Are all 4 of these codes current or just 1 of the codes?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/13/2023 4:55 pm

Can I send the Module? I have asked multiple mechanic and they all said it could be the computer mod

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 09/13/2023 4:56 pm
Serge - MyAirbags Team
Noble Member Moderator

These are the codes you sent me that you said are what my SRS module is giving me.
B1129 | Airbag Code | Right-hand Side Impact Airbag Module or SRS Explosive Detonator Circuit Open
B1049 | Airbag Code | Driver Airbag Module or SRS Explosive Detonator Circuit Open
B1023 | Airbag Code | Passenger airbag Off Indicator Faulting
B1054 | Airbag Code | Driver Airbag Module or SRS Explosive Detonator Circuit Open
None of these codes are crash data codes (hard codes) that are latched to the memory side. These are all soft codes (codes that should go away after the component has been repaired).
If you are still getting these codes and all the wiring is good and the components are good then I would replace the module.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/13/2023 4:58 pm
Share: