Notifications
Clear all

2007 nissan Murano airbag control module

Dan V

I need help removing my airbag control module on my 2007 nissan Murano to send in, I have all the tools, it says its located in the center console on the floor. How do I get to it?

Topic starter Posted : 01/10/2022 3:02 pm
Serge - MyAirbags Team
Noble Member Moderator

There sometimes can be a lot of work taking out an Airbag Control Module. I would suggest GOOGLE it. We have Videos on how to remove Airbag Control Modules. But it might not be specific to your vehicle. That is why you might like to GOOGLE IT and be more specific with your YMM. Another question was your vehicle involved in an accident and airbags deployed or are you sending in the module because the Airbag Light is On. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/10/2022 3:03 pm
Serge - MyAirbags Team
Noble Member Moderator

If your vehicle was not in an accident, I would not send the module to us. What we do is erase crash codes from airbag control modules and check for communication so the module can be re-used again. I would recommend getting the airbag codes checked first. If there are crash codes in the module, then I would send it in for a reset. If not, then you might have another issue that is causing the airbag light to be on. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/10/2022 3:04 pm
Dan V

I would be sending it in because my airbag light is on, the car was not in a accident

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/10/2022 5:30 pm
Share: