Notifications
Clear all

2005 Toyota 4Runner SRS codes

Jaxon

I Hello, I have a 2005 Toyota 4Runner. The airbag light has come in. It turns off for a second when first starting the car and then comes back on solid. I have an OBD tool that reads SRS codes but no codes are showing up when I scan. This same tool successfully read the SRS code which led me to replacing the clock spring several years ago. The vehicle has not been in an accident. Without any codes I'm unsure where to continue looking. All the seatbelts seem to work fine. Any fuses are good. The only oddity I have noticed is the flashing seatbelt sign quit flashing when you didn't have your seatbelt on. That stopped awhile ago though so not sure if it would be related. Any assistance you can provide would be appreciated. From reading your site, I'm not sure sending in the module would help in my case since there has been no accident.

Topic starter Posted : 10/06/2021 3:16 pm
MyAirbags Tech Support
Prominent Member Moderator

Hello,
It sounds like there is an internal malfunction with your module and will have to be replaced. Unfortunately, we do not repair airbag modules nor do we keep any parts in stock. 

We apologize for the inconvenience!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/06/2021 5:44 pm
Share: