Notifications
Clear all

2005 Mercury Grand Marquis air bag light is flashing a code of 34

I have a question customer has a 2005 Mercury Grand Marquis and the air bag light is flashing a code of 34 and then stays on. If I send you the passenger side seat belt should this take care of the code? We have checked all the connections and still getting the code above. It is a single stage belt according to your video. Do I need to send the the receiver, the part that the buckle clicks into also? Thank you.

Topic starter Posted : 09/07/2022 6:32 pm
Serge - MyAirbags Team
Noble Member Moderator

You would need to send in the seatbelt along with the airbag module, if that's your only code then that should clear the light.
You do not need to send in the buckle.

Thank you!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/07/2022 6:34 pm
Serge - MyAirbags Team
Noble Member Moderator

We can only give recommendations. The airbag module is connected to your airbags, sensors and belts and any time those parts are repaired or replaced, the module needs to be reset. Completely up to you with whatever you wish to do.

Thank you!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/07/2022 6:35 pm

The car has not been in an accident and everything I have read online says that people have just replaced the seatbelt out of a car from a wrecking yard and the code went away. Not sure why I would need to send the module in also.

Let me know if you still need the module.

Thank you,

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 09/07/2022 9:00 pm
Share: