Notifications
Clear all

2005 Ford Taurus SE car was flooded

Hi - I have a 2005 Ford Taurus SE (DOHC). The airbag light is on (car was flooded). It appears to show a code of 15. I believe that means a bad airbag module. A few questions... 1) Is there only 1 airbag module? 2) Is the part # 5F1314B321AB? 3) Do you carry this part and if so, how much $ is it?

Thanks,.

Topic starter Posted : 10/01/2021 2:20 pm
MyAirbags Tech Support
Prominent Member Moderator

Hello,
I will be happy to assist you, yes there is only one main airbag module in the vehicle. The part number should be located on the actual module itself, if you are not able to read the part number, you will need to call the dealership with the VIN of the vehicle and they will provide you with that information. I checked our inventory for this part number, we are out of stock. You can try lkq.com or carparts.com for a replacement module.

Please let us know if you have any other questions. Have a great day!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/01/2021 4:48 pm

I looked at the part and the # is 5f13-14b422-AB. Do you have this part? Will a different part # work if you don't have this exact part?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 10/01/2021 6:17 pm
MyAirbags Tech Support

Hello,
I have looked in our inventory and unfortunately we are out of stock for this one. I recommend staying with the exact part number. 

Please let us know if you have another questions.Have a great day.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/01/2021 8:45 pm

I called my Ford dealer and they said the original part # I gave you has been changed to 5f1z14b321aa. Do you have this part? Thanks.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 10/01/2021 10:14 pm
MyAirbags Tech Support

Hello, 
Thank you for making me aware, I have checked our inventory for this part number as well and we do not have it. Unfortunately, we have a very small amount of modules left in our inventory.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. Have a great day!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/02/2021 12:42 am
Share: