Notifications
Clear all

16 chevy Silverado 1500 that was involved in a accident

I have a 2016 chevy Silverado 1500 that was involved in a accident, the driver steering airbag the two right and left curtain airbags and the driver seat air bag deployed, also both front seat belts are stuck
I want to know if the seatbelts and module are the only things I have to send to get it rebuild or reset or if it is another part that need to be send to you guys?
On my end I will replace all deployed airbags before installing the rebuild seatbelts and reset module
Please advice if there is any other parts that i need to reset all the system such impact sensor or seat sensor

See pictures for crash details and VIN number
Thank you

16 chevy Silverado 1500 that was involved in a accident
16 chevy Silverado 1500 that was involved in a accident1
16 chevy Silverado 1500 that was involved in a accident2
16 chevy Silverado 1500 that was involved in a accident3
Topic starter Posted : 08/22/2022 12:35 pm
Serge - MyAirbags Team
Noble Member Moderator

You would only need to send in whatever belts that are locked or not retracting properly and the airbag module. Orders can be placed on the website, MyAirbags.com.

Thank you!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/22/2022 12:36 pm
Eli - MyAirbags Team
Estimable Member Admin

Impact sensors are usually okay and dont need to be replaced unless they are physically damaged or you are getting a DTC code that the impact sensor is bad. Most dealers dont replace the impact sensor unless you get a DTC code to replace the impact sensor.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/22/2022 3:41 pm
Share: